Sunday, September 21, 2014

5 Best Pictures

My top 5 pictures of Kyiv Junior Soccer League and Junior Soccer Training

By Sayuri Iwasaki


1. I like this picture because you can see that the boy kicked a soccer ball into a goal from his movement. The background of the picture is very clear and vivid. Also I like the blur of the net because it makes the boy’s face more clear and accentuate.


2. I like this picture because the boy is highlighted due to the blur effects of the background. Also the boy’s smiling face is very familiar.



3. I like this picture because I can feel the enthusiasm of the girls due to the girls’ face expression.


4. I like this picture because the girls’ expression is very emotional, and the picture has parallel effects (the girls’ legs are parallel).


5. I like this picture because I like the girls’ face expression and the figure which is running are beautiful.


Have A Nice Day !!