Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Humans Of KIS




What was your guys first impression of each other?

Whats your favourite thing about your soccer team?


Olga: "She was too polite and not one who would be a trouble maker"
Maria: "I met you because of Nasty, I thought you were nice we were in the gym it was middle school and we were playing basketball for an activity. 
Dasha: "Yeah you were playing basketball and I thought you were polite and pretty and so yeah."
Olga: "Impression? I dont know but its too personal and I don't want to give out secrets. But yeah she was emotional sensitive and different things."




Why did you all become friends?
"Because we have a lot of similarities like fried chicken""We all like shopping and we ghetto"





“If you could have anyone over for dinner who would it be?”
“Oh Truly?! Anyone I want?”
“Yes”
“Anyone and they would come?”
“Yep they would come”
“Prince Albert of Monaco. He used to go and stay next to my grandmothers cottage in main because of a friend of his in college. It seemed like there were times when I was going to meet prince albert and I never got to meet him. Our paths would never crossed but he would go have dinner at my grandmothers and he said yeah I would love to meet your granddaughter but it just never worked. Now could be a time that we could reminisce over my grandmother. It would be really fun cause I have never met a prince before.”



*pulls head phones out*
*puts them back in*



How long have you been playing guitar?
"Oh for 5 or six years I don't know I can't count right now I'm running on coffee."
What is your favourite thing about a guitar?
"I love the strings because when you pluck them you get this feeling in your fingers like plucking strings and it makes a sound and stuff and I think thats something really amazing. You don't see it anywhere else of course except for vocal chords and sounds."


What is your favourite thing about school?
Philip: "I love to procrastinate and do nothing."
*Mr. Legan walks by*
Philip: "It's of course the hard work we make to help achieve our dreams"
Mr Legan: "Good answer"
Philip: " I just told her what you wanted to hear"


What is the most important thing your mom taught you?
"Ummm can you ask me a different question?"
Sure, What do you want to be when you grow up?
"I want to be a computer mechanics because I’m interested in computers."