Friday, September 19, 2014

Saturday Soccer

I chose this photo because I like her pose in the photo and how intense it is against the soft background. I cropped this photo and made the colors darker and more vibrant.  

I like how most of the girls in this photo sort of form a line and the repetition makes the photo really appealing. This photo was cropped and the saturation was adjusted. 

This picture shows a lot of action and I like how the ball is just flying in the photo. This photo was cropped and the exposure was slightly adjusted. 

I like the position of the girl in the photo and how sharp she is against the blurry background, also the contrast between her uniform and the turf is nice to see. This photo was cropped and the colors and sharpness were adjusted. 

This picture really tells a story, it's as if the bigger girl is teaching the smaller girl how to kick the ball and I like the tilt of the photo. This photo was cropped and the colors were darkened.