Saturday, September 20, 2014

Saturday Soccer

This picture I find interesting because you can see the action. Even though is is the the middle of the shot I think it is interesting how the ball is going to the corner and is blurry. 





I chose this picture because you can tell what is happening in this picture
and the net is very significant in what is going on here. I also like the girl's shadow 









This picture shows the emotions in the boy's face. I also like how the net is in front if him and blurry but also shows a pattern. 







 
I really like this picture because you can tell what happened before and after but not completely so you can still make up a story. I also again like the net and the pattern it shows. 




I chose this picture because you can see the concentration on the boys face and the rule of thirds is on the ball that the boy is kicking and I think it is a good action shot.