Tuesday, September 30, 2014
SOCCER INTERVIEW: FRANE
Today I had a chance to interview one of the most talented soccer player I've ever met- Frane Vidosevic. At the age of 14 he started playing in Kyiv Dynamo, the most popular Ukrainian Soccer club. I asked Frane about his beginning in soccer and future plans…
- When did you start playing soccer?
-When I was in first grade, about 6-7 years old. A young fellow I was, with big dreams. That soon became reality...
- Did you choose to play soccer or it was your parents decision?
-It was my decision supported by my dad
- Who inspired you to play soccer?
-My family has been a soccer family historically and I always felt a close connection to the sport.
- How did you get in Dynamo?
-A scout brought me there to a tryout. He knew me from when I was in Italy so when I came here he brought me to Dynamo. So I continue playing soccer
- What's your biggest achievement?
-I scored the winning goal for Dynamo in Cup game. A long distance shot in the right top corner.However I also consider playing for Dynamo on a regular basis as a great achievement in life
- Are you planning to continue? Tell about your future plans.
-I plan on playing soccer in the future as long as it makes me happy.I would play pro or college, we'll see how things turn out in the following year.
- Say something about KIS Varsity boys team. What are you plans for CEESA?
- We plan to go there and represent this school, city, and country. We will give all we've got to earn the 1st place trophy because we believe we have the skills and preparation to do it.
We want to thank Frane for his Interview and wish him to achieve all his goals!
Posted by Anonymous at 1:02 PM