Sunday, November 9, 2014

Who is Your Favourite Person?






Who is Your Favourite? 

You know whats hard? Trying to take pictures and interview these energetic 5 year olds during show and tell. I thought this would be an easy task but whenever I talked to them, they would always run away or hid behind someone else. Another dilemma is that most of the kids did not speak english. It was hard to get stuff out of them but what I did find was that there is another universal language than math and it's kid. In KIS there is a huge mix of nationalities and a lot of the small foreign kids probably have another foreign language. Despite that fact, they were all playing together and they were all friends. Kids don't need to speak the same language to play with other kids or even get along. KIS being such a close community and diverse school, the kids are so much more united and get along really well. I tried to ask them all one question: "Who is your hero?" and I got a few answers. 




Who is Your Favourite Person?

"I love my brother because he is in my family and he is nice and I need to tie my shoe"

"My hero is my friend Jasmine"

"My hero is my littler sister because I lover her very much"