Friday, January 30, 2015

The Yearbook Team

An interview with Miranda Curry, a member of the yearbook team and the editor.

What is your job for the yearbook team? 
My job for the yearbook is the editor. I created the spring section with Greg, and the first page and I help other people figure out the program because I worked on it last year.

As a team, how do you guys organize the work for the yearbook? 
We have a layout chart on the wall to keep track of what is on each page and what has been completed. We have different section organizers that organize the different sections.

What is the hardest thing about working on the yearbook?
A lot of times it's hard to come up for something creative for the page and make it actually look good instead of just pictures and words.

What is your favorite thing about working on the yearbook?
Being able to add my creativity and my ideas into a page and to see the finished product in the end and what we accomplished.