Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Goodbye Media 1

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard" - Winnie the Pooh

Media has been one of my favorite courses this year. It is not one of the classes where you have to memories things that you won't remember in a month which is one reason why I enjoyed it this year. It is a hands on class where I learned not only different media techniques and broadcasting but to interact with the other students in my class. I am now comfortable with a camera in my hands and taking interviews of people I thought I would never talk to. I'm very proud of most of the work I have produced this year especially my video projects. These contributions to the blog and the school not only get you good grades but also great memories to look at when you're older. The hardest part for me was that overtime I did something and I looked over it, I wanted to change something and it is hard to get something perfect but it still turns out good. I can't think of anything that was super easy because it all takes work but it is fun work. I would recommend this class to everyone because some of the work you produce makes you so proud of yourself and it contributes a lot to the school and it makes you feel super important, so join media next year! '

Over and Out

1 comment:

Bob Hume said...

Molly, it has been just such a pleasure working with you this year. I love your attitude, your enthusiasm, your approach and your attitude. Thank you for your kind words, and your hard work. Best of luck in whatever you choose to do next year, but if you see a hole in your schedule that Media II would fill, I'd sure love to have you on the Yearbook team.